In my earlier post I talked about Amazon Affiliate program which is a good way to make money by selling product in affiliate marketing. Specially for gadget blogs Amazon gadget stuff works really good. Now, in this question I will deal with most common question asked by newbie Amazon affiliates: “How to create Amazon affiliate link”.
Extending earlier tutorial here I’m sharing how you can create affiliate marketing to individual product on Amazon. By now, I assume you have signed up as an Amazon Affiliate, . You will be earning money from Amazon affiliate online when some one follow your Amazon referral link and buys something. If you are not really comfortable with creating affiliate links for individual products, I would suggest you to install Amazon widgets.
Or simply browse amazon site while logging into your amazon affiliate link. On every page at the top, you can find amazon Affiliate link generator which will let you grab amazon affiliate links instantly.
Step by step guide to create Amazon affiliate link:
Once you application is approved, login to your Amazon affiliate panel and click on Amazon links and banners and click on add product links now:
On the next page you have two options. Search for product or add ASIN/ISBN Code of individual product. I prefer second one as it’s fast that ways. You can find more information about ASIN/ISBN codes here.On the next page you have two options. Search for product or add ASIN/ISBN Code of individual product. I prefer second one as it’s fast that ways. You can find more information about best affiliate programs and ASIN/ISBN codes .
How to Get ASIN code of Individual Product?
Grab the Amazon Affiliate link for the product:
So now we have ASIN code of the product. Go to add a product link page. (Refer Image 1). Add ASIN code of the product and click on go. Refer to following image:
Now select the type of ad you would like to include. Once you have selected the type of ad, scroll below to get your HTML code.
Add the codes into your blog at your desired place and if it’s a good and relevant product, you will end up making good money. Specially for gadget blogs, you can write a review of phone and add Amazon link to buy the phone.
1 – Why learn Affiliate Marketing?
Here are 12 good reasons why you want to learn affiliate marketing…..what is affiliate marketing?
- you want a home business, so you can be home with the kids
- you want to be your own boss, no one tells you what to do
- low start up cost and you don’t have to keep products
- flexible work hours, you can work when you want
- no commute to work, no stuck in traffic jam and you can work anywhere you like
- earn good money doing what you enjoy
- no experience needed, as long as you are willing to learn and apply your new knowledge
- minimal overhead, all you need is your computer and an internet connection
- free advice from companies where you are the affiliate, they want you to do well so they make more money and you make more money
- it is a passive income, once your website is ready then you don’t have to do much
- after you created the website and business, you can pass on to your children. affiliate company continue to reap the reward for your work.
- designing website is an art, you can put your artistic talent to work which is very satisfying.
1. Standard Advertising Fees
The Program’s standard advertising fee structure, applicable to Qualifying Purchases made through Special Links, is described in Tables 1 and 2 below.
TABLE 1 – Fixed Advertising Fee Rates for Specific Product Categories